Trig-O-Matic Overload Release ClutchCapitalising on the need for a dependable and repeatable torque limiter, Centric produced the Trig-O-Matic Overload Release Clutch (Model F and Model S), the original single position, mechanical torque limiting device. Customer requests for a simple cost effective overload device led to the development of the Trig-O-Matic Lite which further solidified the company's position as an industry leader.
Pneumatic Overload ClutchCentric revolutionised torque limiting technology with the VariTorque, the first single position pneumatic overload clutch. The VariTorque was designed to meet the specific needs of paper converting machinery where large starting inertias, high production speeds and the possibility of equipment failure is great.
Detent Overload Clutch
The addition of four Model H Clutches (H1600, H1900, H2000 and PDC), economical ball and roller detent overload clutches and a complete line of friction torque limiters have helped to position the Centric family of products as one of the industry's premier offerings of mechanical overload protection devices.
Our range of Centrifugal Clutches
- Automatic engagement and disengagement
- Delayed engagement producing a "no load start"
- Controlled soft-start acceleration
- No slippage at full running speed
- 100% efficient at rated speed
- Standard, spring control, and deep pocket models
- Custom clutches can be designed to be RPM limiters or a "brake" on a runaway system
- Well known industry name Centric CCC Series
- Friction torque limiters
- Single and multi-position ball, roller and pawl notch clutches
- Torque ratings from 4 to 50,000 inch pounds
- Multiple mounting styles
- Well known industry brand names Trig-O-Matic, H1600 and Trig-Lite
- Two styles, H2000 and VariTorque, to fit a broad range of applications
- Single position ball or pawl notch
- Torque ratings from 120 to 33,000 inch pounds
- Electroless nickel finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Complete offering of air preparation accessories
- AC and DC models
- Shaft mounted, C-face and foot mounted styles
- Clutch torque ratings from 144 to 1,800 inch pounds
- 90 VDC power supplies available
Centrifugal Clutch Catalogue
How to Order your Centrifugal Clutches
For more information regarding the range of Centrifugal Clutches or for our advice please contact us today. Call us direct on 01827 57561 of fill in our online enquiry form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
read more about Electrically Activated Clutches and Brakes »